Techy Australia E-commerce Website
We’ve been designing, coding, and consulting on websites for 10 years, which is like 4 million years in internet time. We’ve seen many internet trends come and go, and have the perspective to know what lasts and what actually works online.We are good in what we do backed up with happy clients and upcoming projects which don't allow us to stop just keep working.
We have a team of handpicked experts which work in there respective areas to make a project a big success, Below are snapshots of our projects done in this regard, which will finally help you in choosing the correct development pack for you.
What It Costs
We are not really selling the final product though. we offer so much more than just the end result. Our value is in the process of getting to that finished website or application or bring you on top of google We will become your partner, helping you to identify your website's or application or SEO goals and the best way to reach them.
Techy team members have been doing this for a long time (going on 10 years, which is like 100 years in internet time), and we are planning on sticking around. /We are here for you.
After your website is up and running, I can help you maintain your website or I can teach you how to do it yourself—no technical skills required.
Responsive Websites : +61-(7)-30-40-7418
At Techy we make Responsive websites. When you work with us, you'll end up with a custom, responsive, AODA accessibility-compliant website that is a thing of beauty. A site that looks great on every screen it's viewed on (including smartphones and tablets)
How It Works
The process usually starts with a quote request (you can fill out my quote request form here).
I'll then follow up with you to schedule a phone call, Skype session, or an in-person meeting in Brisbane city. We'll discuss your project, your timeline, and your budget. Once We have a better idea of your needs, We will provide a customised quote and introduce you to your hand-picked team of experts. That's when the real fun begins.
Why It’s Worth Every Penny
Fees are upfront and inclusive with absolutely no hidden charges. You don't have to pay us to design the website then find someone else to build it. From concept to launch, my team can do it all.
We also offer excellent ongoing support. For as long as your website is online, you can contact us at any time for help. Advice for past clients is always free.
One-stop shopping, a pleasant process, and a kick-ass website. We think that's pretty good value. Hopefully, you'll agree. Just CALL : +61-(7)-304-074-18
E-Commerce or Electronics Commerce is a methodology of modern business which addresses the need of business organizations.
This reference will take you through simple and practical approach while learning e-commerce principles.
Techy follow step E-commerce Website
- Marketing and added value information. This is aimed at attracting customers, giving them a feel for the contents, and giving them confidence in the retailer.
- The catalogue. Detailed information on product benefits, specifications, and pricing.
- Order processing. This will include a method for specifying and paying for the order. More advanced systems may have a method for the customer to go back into the system to check progress and delivery of the order.
Commerce Service Providers (Ecommerce Website)
The most complex type of service is called a Commerce Service Provider (CSP). A CSP offers a complete shopping cart and back-office environment which can be used by a catalogue running on their or another server. The CSP uses complex ‘industry strength’ software - of which the market leader is Transact, produced by Open Market.
A further implication is that there is no real upper limit on the size of a cataloger, and because of the strong software involved there are no real transaction volume limits.
E-commerce Website Planning
planning is an important part of this type of business, as it is with any business venture. We suggest three main stages to the process
- Business Requirements: Make sure you understand the market, and that you understand the business processes that you need to implement. Select a project manager and ensure that project disciplines are in place. Produce a first-cut budget.
- Technical Requirements: Identify the technical requirements you will need to satisfy. Draw up short lists of products and services. Refine the budget.
- Selection / Procurement: Finally, select the products and services you need to start the project.
E-commerce Website Conclusion
Electronic commerce is a new form of marketing with a predicted explosive growth over the next few years. The technology underlying the market is quite complex, and will become more so as new payment methods and Web technologies come on stream. The marketing approach is also new and different. The key to success is to find innovative ways to use that technology to attract customers and build business.
This paper is intended to give an overview of the most important concepts in electronic commerce. Other papers in this series will:
- Give guidelines for the business requirements study.
- Give some guidelines for the technical requirements study.
- List some guidelines for creating a successful site.
E-commerce Website Advantages
- E-Commerce helps reducing cost of products so less affluent people can also afford the products.
- E-Commerce has enabled access to services and products to rural areas as well which are otherwise not available to them.
- E-Commerce application provides user more options and quicker delivery of products.
- E-Commerce application provides user more options to compare and select the cheaper and better option.
- E-Commerce helps organization to reduce the cost to create process, distribute, retrieve and manage the paper based information by digitizing the information.
- E-commerce improves the brand image of the company.
- E-commerce helps organization to provide better customer services.