Techy Australia Logo Design Services
We’ve been designing, coding, and consulting on websites for 10 years, which is like 4 million years in internet time. We’ve seen many internet trends come and go, and have the perspective to know what lasts and what actually works online.We are good in what we do backed up with happy clients and upcoming projects which don't allow us to stop just keep working.
We have a team of handpicked experts which work in there respective areas to make a project a big success, Below are snapshots of our projects done in this regard, which will finally help you in choosing the correct development pack for you.
Logo Design Services
A logo is the central element of a complex identification system that must be functionally extended to all communications of an organization. Therefore, the design of logos and their incorporation in a visual identity system is one of the most difficult and important areas of graphic design. The importance of color in this context is due to the mechanics of human visual perception wherein color and contrast play critical roles in visual detail detection. In addition, we tend to acquire various color connotations and color associations through social and cultural conditioning, and these play a role in how we decipher and evaluate logo color. While color is considered important to brand recognition and logo design, it shouldn't conflict with logo functionality, and it needs to be remembered that color connotations and associations are not consistent across all social and cultural groups.
Concept of logo design services
Designing a good logo often requires involvement from a marketing team teaming with the graphic design studio. Before a logo is designed, there must be a clear definition of the concept and values of the brand as well as understanding of the consumer or target group. Broad steps in the logo design process include research, conceptualization, investigation of alternative candidates, and refinement of a chosen design, testing across products, and finally adoption and production of the chosen mark.
Symbolic Logo Design Services
A symbolic logo design uses a symbol as an abstract representation of a business. It only contains imagery objects that express interpretation of what the organization or company conveys. And symbolic logo can be captivating, eye-catching, and it also works well as a stand-alone logo (just an image without text) or can be accompanied by your company, organization or product name.
Symbolic logo or iconic logo is not like letter logo which is much easier to reproduce later, symbolic logo is more suitable for new start-up company or organization. You can create and design stunning and signification imagery for logo, which may give your audience impressive picture of company figure and express strong interpretation of company culture. Symbolic logo is also frequently used when printing on physical objects, such as business card, letter header or fax header.
Basic Qualities of Logo Design Services
A logo should be simple so that it retains its clarity of design in different contexts. If it is too complicated, its details may be lost when it is reduced in scale. Also, a simple logo design is faster to read, easier to remember and consequently more instantly identifiable. The 'I Love New York' logo by Milton Glaser, one of the most reproduced logos ever, illustrates most of these basic qualities.
Features of logo design services
- Brandmark: A brandmark is a graphic element used commonly by a company. A prime example of this is the Coca-cola bottle, which is used in nearly every marketing piece done by Coke. It is recognized as being Coke without the Coke logo. Brandmarks are different from icons, because they represent the business, not necessarily a complex idea or concept.
- Brand Guide: A brand guide is often developed by designers to communicate to other designers the standards of a company. Consistency is key in marketing. Branding guides are used to make sure that everyone is working out off the same set of standards. Brand guides often have approved logo usage, colors, photo themes, icon usage, and more. Anything that is important to your brand goes into the guide.
- Brand Identity: A brand identity is the sum of every experience, visual, product, email, web page, etc. It is how you want prospects and clients to perceive your business. Brand Identity is all about what you want others to get out of your business. You can think of brand identity as your business’ personality.
- Icon: A graphical representation of a complex idea or concept. Custom icons, designed for a specific purpose, often become part of a company’s brand identity. Icon files, like logos, should be in vector format.
- Logo: A logo is a symbol that identifies a business, product, or organization. The goal of a logo is to foster immediate recognition of a company by consumers. Logos are used across all mediums, including: print, business cards, websites, social media, sales collateral, presentations, etc.