Techy Australia Web Hosting
We’ve been designing, coding, and consulting on websites for 10 years, which is like 4 million years in internet time. We’ve seen many internet trends come and go, and have the perspective to know what lasts and what actually works online.We are good in what we do backed up with happy clients and upcoming projects which don't allow us to stop just keep working.
We have a team of handpicked experts which work in there respective areas to make a project a big success, Below are snapshots of our projects done in this regard, which will finally help you in choosing the correct development pack for you.
What It Costs
We are not really selling the final product though. we offer so much more than just the end result. Our value is in the process of getting to that finished website or application or bring you on top of google We will become your partner, helping you to identify your website's or application or SEO goals and the best way to reach them.
Techy team members have been doing this for a long time (going on 10 years, which is like 100 years in internet time), and we are planning on sticking around. We are here for you.
After your website is up and running, I can help you maintain your website or I can teach you how to do it yourself—no technical skills required.
Responsive Websites : +61-(7)-30-40-7418
At Techy we make Responsive websites. When you work with us, you'll end up with a custom, responsive, AODA accessibility-compliant website that is a thing of beauty. A site that looks great on every screen it's viewed on (including smartphones and tablets)
How It Works
We will then follow up with you to schedule a phone call, Skype session, or an in-person meeting in Brisbane city. We'll discuss your project, your timeline, and your budget. Once We have a better idea of your needs, We will provide a customised quote and introduce you to your hand-picked team of experts. That's when the real fun begins.
Why It’s Worth Every Penny
Fees are upfront and inclusive with absolutely no hidden charges. You don't have to pay us to design the website then find someone else to build it. From concept to launch, my team can do it all.
We also offer excellent ongoing support. For as long as your website is online, you can contact us at any time for help. Advice for past clients is always free.
One-stop shopping, a pleasant process, and a kick-ass website. We think that's pretty good value. Hopefully, you'll agree. Just CALL : +61-(7)-30-40-7418
Web hosting is a service of providing online space for storage of web pages. These web pages are made available via World Wide Web. The companies which offer website hosting are known as Web hosts. web design refers to both the aesthetic portion of the website and it’s usability. Web designers use various design programs such as Adobe Photoshop to create the layout and other visual elements of the website.
Feature of Web Hosting
The following table describes different types of hosting that can be availed as per the need:
- Shared Hosting - In shared hosting, the hosting company puts thousand of website on the same physical server. Each customer has their own allocation of physical web space and a set of bandwidth limit. As all websites share same physical memory, MYSQL server and Apache server, one website on the server experiencing high traffic load will affect performance of all websites on the server.
- Virtual Private Server (VPS) - It is also known as Virtual Dedicated Server. It is a server which is partitioned into smaller servers. In this customer is given their own partition, which is installed with its own operating system. Unlike shared hosting, VPS doesn’t share memory or processor time rather it allocates certain amount of memory and CPU to use which means that any problem on a VPS partition on the same drive will not affect other VPS customers.
- Dedicated Server - In this kind of hosting, single dedicated server is setup for just one customer. It is commonly used by the businesses that need the power, control and security that a dedicated server offers.
- Reseller Hosting - A reseller acts as a middle man and sells hosting space of someone else’s server.
- Grid Hosting - Instead of utilizing one server, Grid Hosting spreads resources over a large number of servers. It is quite stable and flexible. The servers can be added or taken away from the grid without crashing the system.
Architecture Web Hosting
Concurrent Approach allows the web server to handle multiple client requests at the same time. It can be achieved by following methods:
- Multi-processing - In this a single process (parent process) initiates several single-threaded child processes and distribute incoming requests to these child processes. Each of the child processes are responsible for handling single request. It is the responsibility of parent process to monitor the load and decide if processes should be killed or forked.
- Multi-threaded - Unlike Multi-process, it creates multiple single-threaded process.
- Hybrid - It is combination of above two approaches. In this approach multiple process are created and each process initiates multiple threads. Each of the threads handles one connection. Using multiple threads in single process results in less load on system resources.
Final Word for Web Hosting
- When client sends request for a web page, the web server search for the requested page if requested page is found then it will send it to client with an HTTP response.
- If the requested web page is not found, web server will the send an HTTP response:Error 404 Not found.
- If client has requested for some other resources then the web server will contact to the application server and data store to construct the HTTP response.