Techy Australia Website Development
We’ve been designing, coding, and consulting on websites for 10 years, which is like 4 million years in internet time. We’ve seen many internet trends come and go, and have the perspective to know what lasts and what actually works online.We are good in what we do backed up with happy clients and upcoming projects which don't allow us to stop just keep working.
We have a team of handpicked experts which work in there respective areas to make a project a big success, Below are snapshots of our projects done in this regard, which will finally help you in choosing the correct development pack for you.
What It Costs
We are not really selling the final product though. we offer so much more than just the end result. Our value is in the process of getting to that finished website or application or bring you on top of google We will become your partner, helping you to identify your website's or application or SEO goals and the best way to reach them.
Techy team members have been doing this for a long time (going on 10 years, which is like 100 years in internet time), and we are planning on sticking around. /We are here for you.
After your website is up and running, I can help you maintain your website or I can teach you how to do it yourself—no technical skills required.
Responsive Websites : +61-(7)-30-40-7418
At Techy we make Responsive websites. When you work with us, you'll end up with a custom, responsive, AODA accessibility-compliant website that is a thing of beauty. A site that looks great on every screen it's viewed on (including smartphones and tablets)
How It Works
I'll then follow up with you to schedule a phone call, Skype session, or an in-person meeting in Brisbane city. We'll discuss your project, your timeline, and your budget. Once We have a better idea of your needs, We will provide a customised quote and introduce you to your hand-picked team of experts. That's when the real fun begins.
Why It’s Worth Every Penny
Fees are upfront and inclusive with absolutely no hidden charges. You don't have to pay us to design the website then find someone else to build it. From concept to launch, my team can do it all.
We also offer excellent ongoing support. For as long as your website is online, you can contact us at any time for help. Advice for past clients is always free.
One-stop shopping, a pleasant process, and a kick-ass website. We think that's pretty good value. Hopefully, you'll agree. Just CALL : +61-(7)-30-40-7418
Concept of Website Development
web design refers to both the aesthetic portion of the website and it’s usability. Web designers use various design programs such as Adobe Photoshop to create the layout and other visual elements of the website.
- Balance – It’s important for web designers to create a balanced layout. In web design we refer to heavy and light elements. Using the correct proportion of each is critical to achieving a balanced website design.
- Contrast – In color theory, contrasting colors are ones placed opposite one another on the color wheel. Web design offers a few other areas where contrast is applicable. Designers look at contrasting sizes, textures and shapes to define and draw attention to certain sections of the website.
- Emphasis – We touched on this a bit when discussing contrast. Emphasis is a design principles founded in the intentional “highlighting” of certain important elements of the website layout. It’s important to note that if you emphasize everything on the page you end up emphasizing nothing. Imagine a page in a book where 80% of the content is highlighted in yellow…does anything really stand out? This is the time to take a look at that Information Architecture for direction.
- Consistency – Also called repetition or rhythm, consistency is a critical web design principle. For example, clean and consistent navigation provides the best user experience for your website visitors.
- Unity – Unity is the relationship between the various parts of the website layout and the composition as a whole. Based in the Gestalt theory, unity deals with how the human brain visually organizes information by grouping elements into categories
Website Development Screen Resolution
With more devices come varying screen resolutions, definitions and orientations. New devices with new screen sizes are being developed every day, and each of these devices may be able to handle variations in size, functionality and even color. Some are in landscape, others in portrait, still others even completely square. As we know from the rising popularity of the iPhone, iPad and advanced smartphones, many new devices are able to switch from portrait to landscape at the user’s whim.
Website Development Visibility
You may choose to use the visibility property to hide error messages that are only displayed if the user needs to see them, or to hide answers to a quiz until the user selects an option.
Elements of Website Development
Website is published by uploading files on the remote server which is provided by the hosting company. In order to publish your site, you need the following things:
- Web development software - It is used for building web pages for your web site. Dreamweaver and WordPress are example of web development softwares.
- Internet Connection - Internet connection is required to connect to a remotely located web server.
- Web Server - Web server is the actual location where your website resides on. A web server may host single or multiple sites depending on what hosting service you have paid for.